In the heart of the Priorat wine region and centrally-located in the quiet and charming village of El Molar, this beautifully-converted traditional 4 bedroom village house has been refurbished to a very high standard with lots of original details. Spacious top floor studio with roof terrace, wooden beams, oil-fired central heating. Some finishing required.
Reus airport: 49.5 km, River Ebro (Garcia): 7 km; Mora la Nova (train to Barcelona) 11.5 km, Falset (train to Barcelona): 15 km; beaches (l'Hospitalet de l'Infant): 43 km, Barcelona: 136 km
BASEMENT: large workshop and two storage areas, one of which houses the oil-fired central heating boiler. Separate access to the street at the rear of the house.
GROUND FLOOR: hall leading to a spacious dining area giving on to a porched terrace area (needs tiling and rendering), sitting room, kitchen, WC/washroom. FIRST FLOOR: living room with fireplace, 3 bedrooms (2 require tiling and plastering), bathroom. TOP FLOOR: Large studio/workroom, could easily be used as an independent apartment, leading on to a completely refurbished roof terrace with views over rooftops and wooded hills, an ideal space for relaxing. Spacious bathroom with a shower.
- Completely refurbished facades, with stone work at the front and painted at the rear, both with traditional brickwork
- Roof fully refurbished in 2016
- Oil-fired central heating
- Beautifully refurbished, high quality carpentry and ceramic tiles, wooden beams, many original features
- Good quality wooden-framed, double-glazed windows throughout
- Total built area of 231 m2, plus a basement of 88 m2
Ideal as a holiday home, rural B&B or for living all-year-round, in the heart of the prestigious Priorat wine region. Contact us for more details, floor plans or a viewing.